Blueprint Medicines received approval Thursday of its first drug, a precision medication that dramatically shrank tumors attributable to an ultra-rare type of gastrointestinal most cancers.
The Meals and Drug Administration’s approval of the drugs for a type of gastrointestinal stromal tumors, or GIST, marks an “extremely thrilling milestone for our firm and, extra importantly, for GIST sufferers,” mentioned Jeff Albers, chief government officer of the biotech based mostly in Cambridge, Mass.
- Day by day reporting and evaluation
- Probably the most complete business protection from a powerhouse workforce of reporters
- Subscriber-only newsletters
- Day by day newsletters to transient you on an important business information of the day
- On-line intelligence briefings
- Frequent alternatives to interact with veteran beat reporters and business consultants
- Unique business occasions
- Premium entry to subscriber-only networking occasions across the nation
- One of the best reporters within the business
- Probably the most trusted and well-connected newsroom within the well being care business
- And rather more
- Unique interviews with business leaders, profiles, and premium instruments, like our CRISPR Trackr.